A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Welcome to Lunico!
Have you ever wondered why do you have to kill that adorable bat on your way to save the princess? Maybe you don’t want to leave a pile of dead bodies at the end? Now you can solve conflicts in a
political correct friendly and funny way
The game is in prototyping phase. Fortunately, the development is open, which means there are only a healthy amount of mystical fog left around the source code and the developer. The bigger part of the typical development secrets are public, so you can be part of the process in various ways:
- play the prototype!
- cheer loudly in your room! the dev can feel it even from 40 075,02 km!
- send feedback from the prototype! yes, it's built into the game!
- browse all the feedback tickets on the homepage!
- make bets about the result: will the dev finish the game? will be a spider in the game?
- read the development logs and follow the slow-but-sure mental breakdown of the dev!
- check out the trello page for what’s coming in the next build!
Follow the development and have fun: https://lunico.gq
It's a prototype, so expect to encounter bugs, weird behaviours or even worse: totally not fun gameplay. The aim of the current build is to test the most basic mechanics of the game and see if they're fun enough or not.
Mostly the art assets are from https://opengameart.org/. I'll credit every asset I used. A few graphics are made by me.
|Genre||Adventure, Role Playing|
|Made with||Aseprite, Godot, Audacity|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, Action RPG, Cute, Exploration, Funny, Pixel Art, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Twitter, Homepage, Blog|
Unzip & play! :)
- Testing the batNov 20, 2020
- Burned alive?Jun 17, 2020
- I <3 pizza!Jun 12, 2020
- Hallo? Yes, this is lunico.Jun 11, 2020
- ClunkyMay 26, 2020
- Story & chillMay 17, 2020
- Next roundMay 08, 2020
- How can you work and not progress?Mar 30, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.